woensdag 18 december 2013

Facebook game with art / met kunst

So, there's this fun game going around on Facebook, in an attempt to keep art alive. How it's played? Easy! If you "like" my post, I'll give you one artist (I'll try to be original). It doesn't matter if you know his works or not, you can check it out online, pick out the one you like most, and post it.

Leuke actie om kunst levendig en actief te houden met Facebook! Hoe wordt het spel gespeeld?
Wanneer iemand je post liked, geef je hen de naam van een kunstenaar. (Probeer zo origineel mogelijk te zijn.) Het maakt niet uit of je zijn of haar werk kent, je kan het toch online opzoeken.
Deze persoon kopieert de post met het kunstwerk van de gekregen kunstenaar en zo gaat het steeds verder.

I got: Botticelli

He is an artist from the Renaissance period and he lived in Florence. His most famous works are La Primavera and The birth of Venus, which you might recognise on an album of Lady Gaga



Hmmm... I wonder if other artists have used classical (or less classical) paintings in the design of their albums... I'll check it out!
Hmmmm... ik vraag me af of er nog artiesten zijn die de klassieke (of minder klassieke) (schilder)kunst in hun album covers gebruiken... Ik ga op onderzoek uit!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten